Damascus Steel And Hammered Copper Men's Ring With Hardwood Sleeve Custom Made
This Kuro (黒) Damascus Steel ring features:
- A Polish Finish
- A 2mm Off Center Hammered Copper Inlay
- An Interior Hardwood Sleeve (Pictured with Cocobolo Hardwood)
- A Domed Design
- 9mm Width
Each ring is custom made and has a unique pattern so no two rings are alike. Your ring comes with an incredibly comfortable Comfort-Fit inside the ring. Our Damascus Steel rings will not rust or tarnish.
This ring comes with a comfort-fit inside the ring, which means that the center of the ring is true to size and gets slightly larger toward the edges of the ring. The comfort fit makes it easier to get the ring on and off, and fits more comfortably on the finger. Keeping that in mind, some people like to order their ring slightly smaller than their ring size (normally a quarter size smaller), if they like their rings to be snug on their finger.
Custom Engraving is not available for this ring.
- Our Acid or Tumble Finished Damascus Steel is grey, not black in color.
- The acid used in the acid wash Damascus can only penetrate a small way into the Damascus so it will fade over time to a dull polish finish. The finish is covered by our lifetime warranty and can be restored at any time to a like new finish.
- Damascus Steel is a hand-forged and folded metal, so the pattern lines will vary from ring to ring.
- As wood is a natural material it can vary in pattern, shade, and even color from piece to piece depending on our current supply. This is part of the appeal to wood as it does mean every ring is unique. However, because of this we cannot guarantee a specific shade, color, or pattern within a specific wood type.